Last updated: June 2018
My full details are:
Klara Hodulakova, trading as Klara Hodulakova
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Novy Hrozenkov 157, Novy Hrozenkov, 756 04, Czech Republic
Telephone number: +44(0) 7561221724
These terms and conditions outline how you may use www.coachingwithklara.com (my site).
Please note these Terms & Conditions may be subject to changes or updates at any time, and website may not provide notice of such changes or updates. I reserve my right to make any changes or updates at any time, and the burden is on the user to routinely check these Terms & Conditions for updates.
By continuing to use my website and the content I produce, you confirm you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions as they appear, whether or not you have read them. If you are not in agreement with these Terms & Conditions, please do not use my website or any of the Content that appears thereon.
By using this website, you represent that you are at least 18 years old and that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any use of this website by anyone under 18 constitutes an unauthorized use and a violation of these terms and conditions; I do not authorize the use of this website by anyone under 18.
Unless otherwise specified, I own or licence the copyright and other intellectual property rights in my site and the material published on it.
Use of my website
I allow access to this website on a temporary basis and reserve the right to restrict access at my discretion.
Subject to the other terms outlined in these terms and conditions you may use my website in the following ways for personal and business use:
- view pages in a web browser
- print pages for your own personal use
- stream audio and video files
- forward any email marketing communications I send to you to any person in print and electronic form.
You must not unless you have prior written consent from me or those I license material from:
- Download any material from this website or save any such material to your computer.
- Reproduce or republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Use material from this website for a commercial purpose, including selling, renting, sub-licensing or material from this site
- Show any material from this website in public
If you are found to be in breach of the above I reserve the right to cease your use of my site and ask for you to return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Mistreatment of this website
You must not:
- use this website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website
- use this website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use this website (or its server or databases) to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any malicious or technologically harmful material
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website
- access or otherwise interact with this website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing
- use data collected from this website for any direct marketing activity
It is your responsibility to ensure that any information you supply to me through this website, or in relation to this website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
Information You Provide
- In order to gain access to my email list, you may be required to provide information about yourself, including your name, email address, and other personal information.
- In order to purchase products or services, you will also be required to submit payment information and a billing address and may be asked to create a username and password to gain access to your purchased materials. Please note you are responsible for keeping track of your username and password, and understand that you bear the consequences should you choose to share this confidential information with anyone.
You acknowledge and understand that any information provided to me is done so on a purely voluntary basis. By choosing to provide me with this information, you agree and represent that any information provided to me through the website or a third-party payment processor will be accurate and current, and belong to you. You understand you may not hold yourself out as someone else or use anyone else’s information, and agree to bear the consequences should you use anyone else’s information as your own.
You also agree that you are to remain financially responsible for any purchases made through my website by you, or by another person acting on your behalf, regardless of the information provided at checkout. Should information become available at a later date confirming you performed unauthorized use of a credit card or other payment information belonging to someone other than yourself, you understand and agree that you alone remain financially responsible for purchases made through my website.
You understand that should you elect to make a payment through my website, information obtained during your purchase, including name, address, credit card information, a method of payment, billing information, and other personally identifiable information may be collected by me, as well as my payment processing company.
You also understand and agree that any information provided by you is true and accurate, to be relied upon by me and my team in processing payment and delivering my products to you. Should your payment fail to process, I reserve the right to withhold the purchased product from you unless and until payment is properly rendered.
Third-party information and links
KLARA HODULAKOVA SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER (including, for example, your web service provider service, Stripe payment services, Paypal payment services, your software and/or any updates or upgrades to that software). ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. KLARA HODULAKOVA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DETERMINE, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, WHETHER KLARA HODULAKOVA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH MALFUNCTION OR DISRUPTION. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK THE COMPLETENESS AND ACCURACY OF THIS THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION BEFORE MAKING ANY USE OF IT.
I do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website
- that the material on this website is up to date
- that this website or any service on this website will remain available
IN NO EVENT SHALL KLARA HODULAKOVA BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF KLARA HODULAKOVA HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
To the extent that my website and the information and services on my website are provided free of charge, I will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
I reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of this website services, and to stop publishing this website, at any time without notice or explanation; and unless otherwise noted in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if I stop publishing the website.
Disclaimer of Warranties
NEITHER THE KLARA HODULAKOVA NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE MASTER YOUR DAY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. KLARA HODULAKOVA LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. KLARA HODULAKOVA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. KLARA HODULAKOVA SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER.
You agree that from time to time I may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
If you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if I reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, I may, without prior warning:
- temporarily suspend your access to this website
- permanently suspect your access to this website
- block computers using your IP address from accessing this website
- Where I suspend or prohibit or block your access to this website or a part of this website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking.
If your breach of these terms and conditions also constitutes a criminal offence, I will also immediately, without prior warning, inform the appropriate authorities.
Law and jurisdiction
This agreement is governed by the Czech law, whose courts shall have sole jurisdiction in relation to all matters arising.
Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Czech Republic.
Should you have any questions with respect to any of the foregoing, please contact me at email email@example.com.