Last updated: June 2018
My full details are:
Klara Hodulakova, trading as Klara Hodulakova
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Novy hrozenkov 157, Novy Hrozenkov, 756 04, Czech Republic
Telephone number: +44(0) 7561221724
This privacy notice provides you with details of how I collect and process your personal data through your use of my site www.coachingwithklara.com, including any information you may provide by voluntarily “opting in” to receive a free resource, subscribing to my list or newsletter, purchasing a product or service, or contacting me via my website, as well as that which I may collect automatically from you based upon your activity on my website. By providing me with your data, you warrant to me that you are over 18 years of age.
I, Klara Hodulakova, am the data controllers and I am responsible for your personal data (referred to as “I” and “my” in this privacy notice).
If you are not happy with any aspect of how I collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
I would be grateful if you would contact me first if you do have a complaint so that I can try to resolve it for you.
It is very important that the information I hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let me know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data I may collect about you
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
I may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name, username, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use this site, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from me and my third parties and your communication preferences.
I may also process Aggregated Data from your personal data but this data does not reveal your identity and as such in itself is not personal data. An example of this is where I review your Usage Data to work out the percentage of website users using a specific feature of my site. If I link the Aggregated Data with your personal data so that you can be identified from it, then it is treated as personal data.
I do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. I do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Where I am required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between me and you do not provide me with that data when requested, I may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide me with the requested data, I may have to cancel a product or service you have requested but if I do, I will notify you at the time.
Lawful Grounds for Processing: In order to ensure compliance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) I confirm I have lawful grounds for processing the information I collect from you. If you provide your personal information via my “contact me” page or send me any other form of electronic communication, I will process your data based upon my legitimate interest to respond to user or customer inquiries. If you elect to receive communication from me by “opting in” and provide me with your name and email address in exchange for a free resource or training, I will process your data for the purpose it was collected based on your affirmative consent to do so, and may periodically send you additional email marketing based upon our legitimate interest in marketing to those that have shown an interest in my products or services. I may also give you the option to be added to my email list, in order to receive my newsletter, information about my products and services, and other information I believe may be of interest to you based upon your decision to opt-in to one or more of my free resources, and will obtain your consent to do so. You may withdraw consent at any time by contacting me and requesting your information be edited, updated, or deleted. I do not collect any sensitive data, nor any information regarding criminal offences or convictions.
How I collect your personal data
I collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms on this site (or otherwise) or by communicating with me by post, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
- order my products or services;
- create an account on this site;
- subscribe to my services or publications;
- request resources or marketing sent to you;
- enter my mailing list, free resources, competition, prize draw, challenge, promotion or survey
- give me feedback or testimonial
Third parties or publicly available sources: I may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources such as Companies House based inside the EU
How I use your personal data
I will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- Where I need to perform the contract between us.
- Where it is necessary for my legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where I need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, I do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by emailing me at email@example.com or by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link within the footer of any of my marketing emails.
Reasons for processing your personal data
Set out below is a description of the ways I intend to use your personal data and the legal grounds on which I will process such data. I have also explained what my legitimate interests are where relevant.
I may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground, depending on the specific purpose for which I am using your data. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any more details.
To opt out of Facebook’s collection and use of information for ad targeting visit: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Sharing Information with Facebook Marketing Purposes, I may share your details with third parties for similar audience marketing purposes.
Similar audience marketing is also called lookalike audience marketing. The third parties I share your details with for this type of marketing include Facebook. Using your details, for similar audience marketing or lookalike audience marketing helps me find new audiences (users and customers) based on similar interests of yours. Your details are only shared with Facebook for this type of marketing.
By using my website and agreeing to my privacy notice, you are giving your consent for your details to be used for the marketing purposes described within this section.
You will receive marketing communications from me if you have:
- requested information from me; or
- if you provided me with your details when you registered for email marketing or free resources; and
- in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
I will get your express opt-in consent before I share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
You can ask me or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the unsubscribe links on any marketing message sent to you or by emailing me at email@example.com.
You always have the option of removing your name from any e-mail list in order to discontinue any such future communications. In order to ensure immediate removal from any list, please follow the specific instructions set forth within the communications you receive from me which you no longer wish to receive.
If you are unsuccessful in completing the instructions specified in any such communication, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org, including a copy of the undesired email attached to the request, and state you wish to be removed from the mailing list.
Change of purpose
I will only use your personal data for the purposes for which I collected it, unless I reasonably consider that I need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to find out more about how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please email me at email@example.com
If I need to use your personal data for a purpose unrelated to the purpose for which I collected the data, I will notify you and I will explain the legal ground of processing.
I may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
Disclosures of your personal data
I may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Outsourced team members, including virtual assistants and website designers, Social Media Manager.
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the Czech Republic and other relevant jurisdictions who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
- Third parties to whom I may sell, transfer or merge parts of our business or our assets.
Applications and tools that I use to run our business: these change regularly and as such are not listed here.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you require details of these.
I require all third parties to whom I transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. I only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with my instructions.
Countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always offer the same levels of protection to your personal data, so European law has prohibited transfers of personal data outside of the EEA unless the transfer meets certain criteria.
Many of my third parties service providers are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
Whenever I transfer your personal data out of the EEA, I do my best to ensure a similar degree of security of data by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- I will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission; or
- Where I use certain service providers, I may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe; or
- Where I use providers based in the United States, I may transfer data to them if they are part of the EU-US Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between Europe and the US.
If none of the above safeguards is available, I may request your explicit consent to the specific transfer. You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
Please email me at email@example.com if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by me when transferring your personal data out of the EEA.
I have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, I limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instruction and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
I have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where I am legally required to do so.
I will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes I collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, I consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which I process your personal data and whether I can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law, I have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask me to delete your data: see below for further information.
In some circumstances, I may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case I may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to a processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights on the https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, I may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, I may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
I may need to request specific information from you to help me confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. I may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up my response.
I try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take me longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. If that happens, I will notify you and keep you updated.
This website may include links to a third-party website, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. I do not control these third-party websites and I am not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave my website, I encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
- Performance Cookies –These cookies collect information about the use of the website, such as pages visited, traffic sources, users’ interests, content management, and other website measurements.
- Functional Cookies–These cookies enable the website to remember a user’s choices – such as their language, username, and other personal choices – while using the website. They can also be used to deliver services, such as letting a user make a blog post, listen to an audio, or watch videos on the website.
- Session Cookies– These cookies allow website to link the actions of a user during a browser session. They may be used for a variety of purposes, such as remembering what a user has put in their shopping cart as they browse a website. Session cookies also permit users to be recognized as they navigate a website so that any item or page changes they make are remembered from page to page. Session cookies expire after a browser session; thus, they are not stored long term.
- Media Cookies– These cookies can be used to improve a website’s performance and provide special features and content. They can be placed by third parties who provide services to us or by our company.
- Advertising or Targeting Cookies– These cookies are usually placed and used by advertising companies to develop a profile of your browsing interests and serve advertisements on other websites that are related to your interests. You will see less advertising if you disable these cookies.
- Persistent Cookies– These cookies are stored on a user’s device in between browser sessions, which allows the user’s preferences or actions across a site (or, in some cases, across different sites) to be remembered. Persistent cookies may be used for a variety of purposes, including remembering users’ choices and preferences when using a website or to target advertising to them.
- Identifying the areas of my websites that you have visited
- Personalizing content that you see on my websites
- My websites analytics
- Remarketing my products or services to you
- Remembering your preferences, settings, and login details
- Targeted advertising and serving ads relevant to your interests
- Allowing you to post comments
- Allowing you to share content with social networks
Children’s Privacy Protection
My website is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 18. I realize that a child under the age of 18 may attempt to access my website. I do not knowingly collect any data from children under the age of 18. If I discover that a child age 18 or younger has signed up on the Site or provided me with personally identifiable information, I will delete that child’s identifiable information from my records.
If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child is using my website, please contact me at email@example.com. Before I remove any information, I may ask for proof of identification to prevent malicious removal of account information. If I discover that a child is accessing my website, I will delete his/her information within a reasonable period of time. You acknowledge that I do not verify the age of my users nor do I have any liability to do so.
Age of consent: By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given me your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Your Acceptance of These Terms